My printer will not recognise my cartridge
This can be caused by the copper contacts on the cartridge not connecting with the printer.
- First of all inspect the copper contacts on the printer.
- Try wiping the contacts with a damp piece of kitchen paper.
- When you are sure that these contacts are dry re-insert the cartridge into the printer.
- When re-installed run the ink cleaning cycle 3 or 4 times for your printer.
- If your machine still does not recognise the cartridge, remove the cartridge and switch off your machine.
- Turn on your machine and re-install the cartridge.
- If the cartridge is still not recognised please contact us for further information.
- or Tel: 01473 744445
Will I get the same amount of printed pages?
Your refilled/recycled cartridge will print at least the same amount of pages as your OEM product. In most cases we are finding that our cartridges print many more pages than the original cartridge.
How do I place an online order?
Once you have found your chosen cartridge, click on the quantity you require and then click on the "Add to Basket" logo. To complete your payment click on the "Basket" at the top right hand corner of the screen. You can also proceed to checkout by clicking on the "view details". From here add the quantity you require, "add to basket", then click on "checkout" and follow the on screen instructions.
Can I collect my cartridge(s) from you?
Yes you can. As long as we have sufficient stock on our shelves you can pay and collect your cartridge(s) from our retail counter. Please give us a call before travelling.
We take all payments using Paypal. Please note that a Paypal account is NOT required.
If you prefer we can accept card payments by telephone. Please call 01473 744445 to place your order.